From your first contact with us, we undertake the following:
A free initial visit and advice, throughout Devon and surrounding counties. To listen carefully to your needs, advise you well addressing your particular problems, and not to make unnecessary or inappropriate recommendations.
To give the best current advice (including relevant planning considerations), and to use the best working practices.
To carry out the work in a skilled and efficient manner leaving a neat and tidy site, all in accordance with our quotation.
Public Liability Insurance to £2million.
We specialise in TREES and have built our reputation on customer satisfaction – from the initial visit to the final sweeping up!
Professional and impartial advice on any tree-related matter:
All of our Arborist team work to the highest of standards, each recognised with NPTC standards training as well as company health and safety policies.
- Species identification
- Private schools, architects, development companies, loss adjusters and structural engineers.
- Equally important are our very many jobs both large and small for private individuals.
- How Can We Help?
As your trees mature, problems may arise:
- They may become too large for the space
- They may cause loss of light or view
- They may develop weak or damaged branches and deadwood
- They may become over dense, or succumb to an array of pest, disease or other disorders.
- Hedges and screens seldom stay exactly as envisaged; as well as regular trimming, from time to time more extensive work may be required to restore them to a more manageable size. This is particularly true with the ever-present Leyland Cypress!
- From time to time and inspection of your trees may be advisable: this may be safety related if an area where the public or young children are present; or to check on current condition and identify possible future problems – so often better treated at an early stage. You may simply wish to have your trees correctly identified!
- Stumps sometimes re-grow and are usually a nuisance as well as a potential source of infection – of Honey Fungus in particular, which can then spread to nearby healthy specimens.and then there is the problem of debris. As any gardener knows, pruning and felling can produce mounds of unmanageable waste. This can now actually become an asset – read on!
So who do you trust with your trees?
You don’t have to look far to see examples of poor advice, bad workmanship and extortionate prices; you want to be sure that your trees get expert attention – at a fair price.
We will call and advise on any tree-related matter, from a single fruit tree or hedge to the largest garden or grounds. Our advice is professional and impartial, based on experience gained from working with and studying trees since 1976. Any recommended work normally comes with a fixed price quotation so you know exactly what cost to expect.